Friday, May 8, 2015

Back to tea. 3 bags of 50 grams including gigante delivery cost me 66 shekels. Do not forget that b


Home How To Buy? ebay.com eBay - eBay auction - FAQs Express etsy.com amazon me Perfumes Clothing Footwear things gigante to know Cash-back PayPal website how to check reliability package does not come for a long time. Visa card loaded for the rules of personal import tracking deliveries Address American Home Buying guides visual guide lingerie visual guide FOOTWEAR visual guide for buying jeans visual guide to jewelry Buying Guide at sasa.com Buying Guide Baiihrb Guide Ithkost Hot Deals Site Map About Contact
So today I decided not to write a post about one particular site and buy a specific one, but one of several different shopping sites including joint camp - winter. We are now past few days warm, but even Matt would be really cold, cold floor cold air, cold homes (if not hot), cold in the offices (if not heat). Every year I buy for the winter a few things - not always the clothes, the clothes are kept for several years, and sometimes do not need, and to wait Lmtzbaim the end of the season. But the tea warm slippers I try to buy in bulk at the beginning of winter. So today Post Center Intellectual Next problem gigante shoes for my daughter, buying Merino wool slippers soonest, buying bulk tea from two different sites - one from England, one from India.
Let's gigante start my daughter slippers Menkes. If you do not know a Next, then to you - is one of the most popular sites among Israelis, there are good reasons for this - free shipping starting from Kenya of 75 shekels - delivery with tracking number - quality clothing - great value - the possibility of payment gigante by PayPal.
I know that people tend to shop until Mksmimom possible, gigante ie a maximum amount exempt from VAT, to 260 shekels. To me it is not clear, it is already free shipping from 75 shekels - so you can always order another package. And that's what I do. I Not a word an invitation to 260 shekels, I try to buy only what I need. This time I made a small order - Shoes at 46 West underwear NIS 32 shekels well (5 underwear at 32 shekels).
And it looks closely But you remember I said, free shipping Minimum order 75 to NIS? So I had to take something else and chose a set of underwear. 5 32 shekels underwear. And the quality of things very good Next time I knew it was a good buy.
Once payment order has not sent immediately, those after a few days. In my case went 5 days to sent invitation. Then I received an email with a tracking number. And then took about a week - and then I got a red note e my invitation to come. Thereby reducing the total from the invitation to acceptance took less than two weeks. I think very fast.
Do not think that I chose just eBay store, airspace received a number of recommendations gigante in several places from people who have already bought and are satisfied gigante with the goods received. gigante So I bought. I chose slippers - together with shipping I got 65 dollars. Seller sends the tracking number registered mail arrives in Israel. Slippers come packaged in a white plastic bag. Not all my requirements slippers betray here, for example, want hard soles - soles of these shoes is not difficult, it's impossible to get into the shower with these slippers, but what do I compromised. I also took two sizes larger than the superior size of my leg, because I like to get a foot easily, gigante and this is because there are so worried fleece inside to be hard to get a foothold. And did rightly, that lofty enough gigante trouble. But what is it hot! What is comfort! I'm very pleased.
So also this time I ordered this site - 3 packs of Oolong 3 bags a 50g bag of tea. Very comfortable, it was over pretty quickly, and therefore not enough to lose a great smell. This is bulk tea to brew the same time somehow. I do not like kettles - then it stands too long. I decided straight glass, for that I bought on eBay spoon with holes like that.
Back to tea. 3 bags of 50 grams including gigante delivery cost me 66 shekels. Do not forget that buying discount code first TAC2014 - is giving 10% off the initial purchase. And now it looks like I got an invoice that you see I paid 2.25 for delivery, of course, gigante if you order more weight, you will pay more. Booking before I ordered 300 grams of tea, then ask to pay postage at a height of 4.5 pounds. I really love their tea very much recommend the site - great service, fast delivery, excellent quality.
But sometimes I just try also new sites. I found a Golden Tips Tea Indian - sends to Israel. But to make a big order and pay for shipping more I did not want as a First Order. Fortunately, the site always have special offers and discounts and codes. Just then was FREE10 code - allowing me to order a set of black tea samples gigante plus free shipping to Israel.
At first I was not working code, and Azbti the idea of inviting away, but after about an hour I received an email from customer service. Normally I do not answer such emails, gigante but this time I decided to try. I wrote them a written code does not work and I try to invite Israel set free samples of tea with this code. I did not think I meet. But about an hour later and told me to use the code to another gigante reality - FREE15 this code also worked my invitation! So I ordered.
Invitation sent with a tracking number that came to Israel by registered mail. It took about a month. And it was only two weeks left in Israel - just before it reached the post office, until I received a note took about two weeks .. so our packages stroll. As you can see very beautiful rice - cloth, and beneath - a cardboard gigante box, cardboard box and bags with samples of the Assam tea (black tea).
It is very important for beginners, it has so many different types of tea, how to know what to choose? And generally going in packs of tea 50 grams or even 100 grams - the smallest bags. 100g is a lot .. and if there is another cost of shipping, if it is not tea you love? So Bzbztm money. So I really liked the idea of bags 10 grams as a set. I can tasters many varieties to choose what I liked and did not pay a lot of money.
What else do I like? On each bag there from

No comments:

Post a Comment